Re: lite-scribe question.

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 07:41 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
> Gene Heskett wrote:
> >

> > OTOH, a full set of tanks for my C82 is in the range of 100 USD, so maybe it
> > would even out.  I would have to admit that the color output of a color HP
> > office sized laser is pretty good, if you don't mind orangeish reds.
>
> Consider the number of packets of paper you can stuff through a laser
> printer between toner refills. The cost of running them's pretty low.
>
> OTOH I dread the thought of a set of ink carts for my HP Photosmart Pro
> B9180, there are eight to a set. I'll me keeping an eye on the auctions.

Among the things I wonder about, I wonder how they can sell a cartridge
without noting the amount of fluid the cartridge contains? It would be
nice for costing purposes.  A damn can of frozen orange juice has to
list the amount of it's contents. Why not an ink cartridge?? :) Ric
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar