Re: Proper way to install adobe flash

Em Dom 30 Dez 2007, Louis E Garcia II escreveu:
> What is the proper way to install adobe flash on F8? I use to just
> put the binary blob in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins. With nspluginwrapper
> what is recommended way?

I think the cleanest and easiest way is installing the adobe flash
repository and then installing flash-plugin from there using yum. This
way, when a new version is available, it will show up the next time you
run yum to update your system.
Adobe offers an RPM that will add their repository to your yum
configuration automatically:
http://linuxdownload.adobe.com/adobe-release/adobe-release-1.0-0.noarch.rpm
Or, if you do not want to add their repo, you may install the last
flash-plugin using this RPM:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/flash-plugin-9.0.115.0-release.i386.rpm

[]'s
Marcelo