Re: Anyone else having issues with www.nickjr.com?

Thomas Cameron wrote:
Just blew away my little girl's FC6 box and went to F8, up to date as of today. Went to www.nickjr.com, was prompted to install the Flash player and I did. Now, about 2 out of every 5 times she tries to open a Flash game, the browser locks up with whited out windows where the Flash apps should be.

Anyone else seeing this?

I've gotten segfaults. I find that if I go to a flash site immediately after starting the browser, everything will work fine until I close the browser, but if I do a lot of browsing before I first use the plugin, it will probably crash the first time I use it. My guess is that it can't load the DSO if the heap is too fragmented, but I haven't really looked into it much.

	-- Chris