Re: Jigdo documentation

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
After a yum installation of Jigdo, a very good bit of documentation is available, both on the web and also in the Man pages   man jigdo  or  info jigdo.

Jigdo is new, and until enhancements are released, use the lite version.

Leslie

I looked at man jigdo and man jigdo-lite and they are typical. If you already understand the software they are fine. If your trying to learn they are worthless. I learned there is a /.jigdo/ directory somewhere. I don't have one. I guess you do if your using Debian.

With my experience to date and what I have read which is a whole lot, I am ready to say there is no way possible to write a good instructions for this.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User