Re: Add Remove Software Through CD

孙志梁 wrote:
I'm using Fc6 and when I try to add or remove software ,it will download for me
but sometimes the connection speed is slow and it takes long time.So I wonde  how
I can add software through the installation CD like Red hat 9.0 instead of
downloading .

You can start the software updater and select the local repo from the listed repos. If you installed from DVD there should be one listed for the DVD software retrieval.

Recent archives discussed this issue about the time Fedora 8 was released.

--
The longer the title, the less important the job.