FC6 to FC7 Upgrade, some package not updated

I did an FC6 to FC7 upgrade via yum recently. The "cleanup" portion of the upgrade crashed. I learned from this list to use package-cleanup --orphans to find all the odd balls.

I've cleaned up most things, but I'm struggling with a few. For example, libdvdread still comes from fc6 insted of fc7. If I attempt to remove libdvdread, dozens of packages will get removed. I can certainly reinstall them, but, I'm wondering if there is another package-cleanup trick I can use to resolve some of these issues.

Example:

linux# yum list libdvdread
Installed Packages
libdvdread.i386 0.9.7-4.fc6.at installed
Available Packages
libdvdread.i386 0.9.7-2.fc7 fedora

Can I somehow swap out the libdvdread package without deleting it and all of it's dependencies?

Thanks,

Jim