jittery mouse in FC7 in vmware

I know this is somewhat off-topic so I appologies up front.  If there
is a better forum please tell me.

I have FC7 running inside vmware and I'm finding the mouse movement
to be very jittery.  When I grab a window and move it around it jumps
around the screen.  Or, if I grab a scrollbar it scrolls wildly.

I've got vmware tools installed and running but it doesn't seem to
help.  In some other forums and even in the vmware(4) man page it
talks about a NoAccel option for the xorg.conf configuration but
that fails with the driver saying that isn't a valid option.  Other
searches have found commits saying the option is being removed though
they are unrelated to FC7 it seems.

So, I've searched and even posted on vmware's forums
(http://communities.vmware.com/thread/117841?tstart=0) with little
luck so I thought I'd ask here.

Does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

Thanks much,
Kevin.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.encana.com