Re: Cups problem

Kam Leo wrote:

> Why? You have not shown any one else courtesy. You just wrote that my
> recommendation was bad. But yours is not any better. Let others on
> this list get in on the action. After all, this is an open forum.

I'm sorry to say that getting more people in on the action isn't going to
help the OP in the least bit.

What the OP needs to do is to select one individual from the many who have
tried to help and take the problem off list and dedicate their time to
resolving the issues.

Unfortunately, this thread is not a learning experience for anyone any longer.