Re: [OT] Re: David S Wiener is out of the office.

Nigel Henry wrote:
Just a little question, but does anyone know who David S Wiener is, and which office he is out of?

When he does eventually return to his office, he is certainly going to find some interesting replies to his "I'm out of the office" post to the Fedora list.

Nigel.

I think that's kind of the point. If you're going to be out and set an automatic response message, have the courtesy to prevent it from being repeatedly sent to public mailing lists. Nothing is more infuriating than having a list flooded with "So-and-so is currently out of the office." messages every time someone posts something (I saw that idiocy on W3C's public CSS mailing list once; boy, were the sysadmins PISSED about it...).