Re: network in virtual machine [KVM]

Konstantin Svist wrote:
Hi all,

Question: how do I set up networking in a [KVM] virtual machine guest so
that I can get to the internet?

I've set up an F8 install with default option (Virtual Network/default)
- and I can connect to the guest from the host - but I can't run a yum
update from the guest.
On the host i see "virbr0" in ifconfig output, with same subnet as the
guest - but that doesn't show up in standard network configuration applets.

Thanks!

found answer on my own:
go to firewall config applet and enable masquerading for eth0