Re: Migration Of All Users In Linux-Fedora?

Hello Fedora Experts,
This is Jyotishmaan. I have a question which i am facing since last couple of months:-

i have migrated around 100 's of users from one fedora -linux machine to another fedora-linux machine where i have LDAP server. In fact they have been imported in LDIF format for the LDAP server. Now the question is, i tried atleast 20 0r more times after migrating them successfully onto this LDAP server, to check if the users have showed up in the Fedora-Linux GUI ? But, no they never showed up ? I tried again-and-again shutting down the system, but nowwayz, that even atleast one of the imported users could show up on the GUI?
After atleast 20 days or so one fine day, i saw all the users-the users uid's on the LOG ON GUI of Fedora-Linux. May I Know from your experience -
How many days/hours it takes it up for the LINUX-Fedora operating system to understand or accept these migrated users and show them up ???

Please let me know? It happened like a MAGIC for me ??

Regards,

Jyotishmaan

With Thanks and Regards,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups

Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx