Re: nspluginwrapper.i386? Huh?

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 00:33:14 -0500
Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But one benefit that I was made aware of the other
> day was that with the wrapper, if a plugin dies (like the latest
> flash-plugin seems to like to do with some frequency), it doesn't take
> your browser along with it.  Instead, it just kills itself (and, I
> believe, the wrapper).

That could be a reason, but the only plugin I ever have problems
with is nspluginwrapper itself :-). Whenever I've run it in the
past, and now with the one shipped with fedora 8, it always winds up
going into an infinite loop and freezing firefox (or more specificaly
a program called npviewer.bin which is part of the nspluginwrapper
rpm is the one that is looping).