Re: Users and Groups

Sorry to break threading on this.  I've got to get the messages from the
Archive.

>  You can pontificate but there still is no help. It would be a help if
> help was written but Fedora is too poor to write one.

I'm sorry to tell you that no pontification is involved.

If you were to read what the Fedora Project is about you'd find this on
their home page.

"Fedora is a Linux-based operating system that showcases the latest in free
and open source software. Fedora is always free for anyone to use, modify,
and distribute. It is built by people across the globe who work together as
a community: the Fedora Project. The Fedora Project is open and anyone is
welcome to join."

Please pay attention to the phrase "built by people across the globe who
work together as a community".  The Fedora Project is not a company and it
is not poor.  It is rich in the fact that it has the minds of people devoted
to making it better.  It is made up of individuals that contribute to the
process.  Part of "contribution" is people writing documentation in areas
they feel documentation is lacking.  This is one area where you could
contribute.  I'm simply suggesting that you join the process rather than
complaining.  You have the power to help and fix things.  Why not take it
the opportunity to help?

--
Intolerance is the last defense of the insecure.