Problem install FC8 to a HP Proliant DL320

Hi,

I am having a problem installing FC8 to a HP Proliant DL320 Server.

I have configure the server in Raid 1 with the onboard Raid Card.

I have no problem installing the FC8, the FC8 can detect the Raid Card and even formatting the harddisk.

The problem arises after you finish installing all the packages.

Once you reboot the machine, it prompt an error “Missing Operating System”.

According to HP, they claim that FC8 did not support the Hardware.

I have also trying using FC7.  I can install and configure the server will no error.

Please help on the FC8.

Regards,

Macus Ang, Yong Lee

Senior Manager

Vellas Outsourcing Pte Ltd

HP: 65-96810250

Tel / Fax: 65-67483500

Email: macusangyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.vellas.com.sg

Address: 361, Ubi Road 3, #03-27, Singapore 408664

~ This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. ~