RHGB Doesn't Work After Upgrade

I recently upgraded two boxes, one i686 and the other x86_64 from Fedora 7 to F8.  Since that time, I haven't seen hide nor hair of RHGB.  It's still listed in my grub.conf, but durring boot up it changes resolution while loading the nvidia driver, and immediately goes back to the console.  Once it's finished booting, it loads X normally.  The rhgb package is installed on both, so I'm not sure what would cause this.  I've checked my logs, but the only error I see is caused by a lirc driver.  Any ideas where to go with this?

Thanks,
=-Jameson