Re: OT Re: Introducing Windows Vista, Freeware Version

Antonio Olivares wrote:
--- Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I was checking the stock quotes (market is up
today) I saw the subject title. Read the article and this guy says you can buy Vista and make copies for friends and the friend can use Vista with just tiny problems. The author said that Microsoft is worried
about Linux.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User

--

Which article?  I am curious.  Just like the National
Enquirer "Enquiring minds want to know"

Regards,

Antonio

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
On Google, press More then Finance and there click on the subject title. It is the forth down from the top.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User