Re: OT Re: Introducing Windows Vista, Freeware Version

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/12/introducing_win.html
> 'Tiny problems'? I think not.  I would hate a
> 'Activate Now' reminder
> every hour on the hour while I was trying to work.
> And besides, without
> WGA, what more data is MS collecting in it's place?

I agree here Mark.  There should be no "gotchas" if
they want to do this.  Many people are tired of the
"Activate Now" BS that Microsoft gives out and the
famous EULA.

If they want for you to test it they should provide it
for free and with no "GOTCHAS", otherwise it is of no
use.  Anyhow, VISTA is not living up to expectations
and it is a resource hog taking over everything in its
path.

> --
> Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
>

> Mark Haney
> Sr. Systems Administrator
> ERC Broadband
> (828) 350-2415
>
> Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
>
> --

Thanks for posting the link! :)

Regards,

Antonio