White Screen After Reboot (Fedora 8)

Hi There,

I just rebooted my Fedora 8 desktop and after going through the startup screen
(which shows all of the details of the startup) instead of getting to the login
screen, I get a white screen and the only visible thing is the mouse pointer.
Here are the details of my machine:
- HP Pavilion a1654n
- Intel Viiv Core 2 Duo E6300
- Nvidia GEforce 7500LE
- Fedora 8 (2.6.23.1-49.fc8)

I do not know what to do to fix this. Please help.

Thanx.

- Marwan