Re: open source player for .rm, .ram, etc files?

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 01:30:05PM -0800, Globe Trotter wrote:
Is there a true open source player available for files that would also be
played by RealPlayer? Is there something other than HelixPlayer? Though I can
not seem to find the latter on F8.

Best,
Trotter

Can i recommend VLC Player. So far i have not found anything it cant play
and it simply works out of the box. very easy to set up and very very good.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Works with most flavours of linux, windows and mac :-)

--
Darren Foster
The Computer Geek!

Thank me here :- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/3UV16BF5MTAS6

This email is intended for the recipient only. If you receive this in error please delete from your system and notify us accordingly. Our messages are scanned for viruses but we accept no liability for any viruses which may be transmitted with this message.