samba problems after yum update

Help! I have an FC6 box as my main fileserver, running Samba. (It is also running plone, which is preventing me from upgrading to >FC6).

After last night's samba / samba-client / samba-common yum updates, my fileserver is semi-broken - it is not listing all of the files in directories with many files.

For instance, I have one shared folder with 1065 files. Only 115 of these are shown when browsing from Windows. When browsing the samba share from Nautilus, I see ~500 files. When browsing the same directory via NFS, I see all 1065 files.

The file permissions are correct. Selinux is disabled.

Something appears to have broken in the smb server.

The log files are not yielding any useful clues.

Has anyone else seen this?

- Mike