Re: Removing the top panel of XFCE removes all panels

Hello Paul,

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:08:00 +0000 "Paul Smith" <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have just installed F8 and XFCE. However, when I try to remove
> *only* the top panel, the bottom one is also removed. Is there a
> workaround? Do you confirm this bug?

I reproduced that behaviour, quite odd, at least unexpected.

There's an easy way to fix it and restore some panels: from the
right-menu, open a terminal. In the terminal, start `xfce4-panel`. Now
right-menu, Quit and Log out, and make sure you check [x] save session.
Next time you'll log in Xfce, you'll get the panels back.

Regards,

--
wwp