Re: Not now

David Boles wrote:

David my ISP could care less. He gives me the Internet and expects me to use it. He provides the mail server and sometimes has trouble but gets it fixed. I use it as my wife does as we want to. So I am happy.

If the ISP gets bad I will just change to my other email server gemail. This is done by Google and yes I am klarsen1 on that. And I can save $25.00/mo since with a web based email I can just buy the Internet. It is quite cheap.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User