Re: IRQ balance: Failed Please need help.

Deepak Shrestha wrote:
 > Previous discussion about this issue is here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-November/msg04633.html

Here is an interesting article about what it actually does (submitted
by Greg Sieranski )
http://irqbalance.org/documentation.php

Thank you for this.
I read the old thread and re-read the documentation very quickly as well (I had done it some time ago).

I tried to figure out why I used to get the error message even if I had the new package installed and why yesterday, after playing with my configuration, I stopped getting the error message during shut down (irqbalance does not show at all).

The only major "operation" I remember doing was clearing my gconf.
Maybe I had something in there that was deleted and solved the "problem", but I am no expert on this to verify it.

Ivan

--
Ivan Virgili
GNU/Linux user #292882