To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: wifi manager

open a terminal
su -
service NetworkManager start

## then actually an applet should appear on the right upper spot and
if it works proceed with:

chkconfig NetworkManager on

## if you have any problems actually get back to me by replying to the list.

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl

On Nov 30, 2007 11:24 AM, Adel ESSAFI <adel.safi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all
I have recently installed F8. I haven'nt find the gnome wifi maanger not
the kwifimanager of kde. however, the system recognise my wifi card
((intel 3945BG ).
What should I do please
Regards
Adel