Re: Windows XP Sucks!

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 21:57 +0000, Chris Jones wrote:
> ivers101 wrote:
> > I am a lurker in this conference, but notice that Karl's foibles do tend
> > to take over the whole thing.   It's like a Saturday cartoon...
>
> Whilst I confess I sometimes wish Karl would stay a little more 'on
> topic', you have to admit he does add his own special brand of interest
> to this list. A little amusement now and then isn't so bad I guess.

Heck, my mother is 4 years younger than Karl, and she refuses to turn on
a computer that she bought 6 years ago. It still has Win98 on it and
she's jerked that her new flip video recorder won't work with it. I'm
gonna sneaky sneak install Fedora or Mandrake to it, she would never
know the difference. But, if she ever found her way to this list, she'll
make Karl look like a Saint. That's all some of you would need, is my
Mom calling your Mom to tell her how Junior is behaving in public.
<WHAM!> <chortles> No sirreee, not letting her know nothing. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar