Re: FC6 to F7 yum update

Graeme Hilton wrote:
I'm attempting an upgrade to F7 from FC6.

I have updated the yum repo files to refer to the new repositories, but
issuing the following command produces the output shown:
Best way to get those is probably to install the fedora-release package from F7:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/7/Fedora/i386/os/Fedora/fedora-release-7-3.noarch.rpm

What are my options for solving this?
package-cleanup --problems

If Craig's or the above don't help: yum -d 10 update yum
might provide enough info for someone to see what is going on -

Try:
- removing non-fedora packages {that require python 2.4}
- temporarily removing any kmod's
- disabling non-default plugins

DaveT.