Re: file splitter and merger??

Lux Zhang wrote:

thanks for info. 'split and cat' may be sufficient for me. I mainly
need these for transporting a multimedia file from remote size.

If you are doing it over a network, rsync with the -P option will let you restart if the transfer is interrupted. If you are using physical media, laptop type drives in an external USB case are convenient and available in sizes up to 250 gigs.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx