D-Link Wireless PCMCIA Card FC6

Hiya All,

Finally got around to installing Fedora Core 6 onto my laptop and uninstalling that MS Crud.  The install went really well until it came to the wireless PCMCIA card.

The card that i have is a D-Link DWL-610

Anyone able to provide a simple walk through on how to get this working?

TIA

This email is intended for the recipient only. If you receive this in error please delete from your system and notify us accordingly. Our messages are scanned for viruses but we accept no liability for any viruses which may be transmitted with this message.