Re: Serial Port Bug?

Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
On 11/27/07, Joe Grace <joe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if using a USB to serial adapter would work well in linux. It
worked well when I was a mac user. I wanted to experiment with using
fldigi, but my laptop only has USB which is common for new machines.
It seems like serial ports are going bye bye.

I've used some of them and they worked for me and my FC6 without any
special driver.

Cheers

Joe Grace, AKA W1SK