Re: Fedora, IDE and RAID

Gary Stainburn schrieb:
Hi folks

I'm just about to set up a Fedora box with 3 320GB HDDs and I want to set up software RAID. Anyone got any good pointers on links on how to do this?

Google has usual has provided a plethora of hits, but I was wondering if anyone could recomment good ones.

Gary
If possible, try deciding on which RAID level to use beforehand.

Wikipedia has an excellent explanation for those. Then implement it witch mdadm :)

Brgds
Rainer