Re: A tool for video similar to audacity?

Bill Davidsen wrote:
Is there a simple to use video tool similar to audacity? I have a fairly manual way of pulling snippets of good material out of a stream of mostly crap, but what I would like is an easy to use way of finding the start of the undesired material with drame by frame stepping, marking it, finding the end, and then just removing the unwanted material with some nuke-it feature.

Thanks all, I have been using mplayer, noting frame numbers, then recoding the parts I want with ffmpeg. I'm doing the recoding anyway, so the overhead is not an issue there, and I could use the "copy" codec if it was.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>