F8 dual monitor how to

F8 has correctly detected 2 of my acer lcd monitors and setup optimal resolution, but both screen could only display exact same image, I tried to set up the dual head function in order to use one as the main and the other as secondary, so each can display different task, but after completion of dual head setup and log out as instructed, however when log in again, 2 same exact display come back again. How to obtain extend display in one of the two monitors? I want each of them showing different task. and can drag one window from one monitor to another. My video card is on board Intel GMA 3100. Two acer al2216w LCD monitors with resolution 1680x1050.