Re: Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Fedora's stated lifetime policy and rate of technical advancement
has to be weighted against other distribution choices in the Fedora
derived ecosystem which move more slowly.  The release cycle and
updating policy of the Fedora distribution are not necessarily the
most attractive elements for use in production systems.
Or anything but disposable test boxes?

Like various parts of the build infrastructure that builds the various
Fedora and EPEL packages?  I don't consider those to be disposable
test boxes, but I really don't know what your criteria are.

Does more than 80% of wikipedia servers count?

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_servers

I could give a few more examples but don't know how many of them are confidential so won't go into details here.

Rahul