home network planning question FC6

I'm running FC6 on two desktops. One desktop has DHCP/DSL access now. The other desktop has no access now. I made a diagram ( http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/media/network.png) that describes my latest plan to connect the two desktops to the Internet, to each other, and to a wireless access point (Meraki unit) for future laptop access to the network.

Here's the narrative:
1]  this is the DHCP/DSL box from Qwest.
2]  this is a Linksys WRT54G wireless broadband router
3]  this is a Meraki wireless access point/router
4]  this is a desktop workstation
5] this is an asterisk-dedicated desktop for calling/receiving calls with softphone

The DHCP/DSL device is already configured and working. I'm thinking I have to configure the two desktops before I plug them into the router. Can anyone list the info and where I enter it in FC6 to be permanent changes?
Thanks, Tom