RE: ip masquerading/subnets

hi john...

i might be missing/lost some emails... so let me start at the very
beginning!! bear with me if you find yourself repeating something you've
already stated...

my initial system (two boxes, nothing between them)

windows                       linux
box1     ----- >>> ------      box2 >>>>>> (future separate lan box)
  eth0    (wireless)      ath0      eth0

box1
eth0 - 192.168.1.3

box2
ath0 - 192.168.1.5
eth0 - 192.168.2.5

from box1, i can ping 192.168.1.5
from box1, i can't ping 192.168.2.5

from box2, i can ping box1 (192.168.1.3)

so, what do i/should i do to connect/ping box2/eth0 from box1?

thanks

ps. i do have a router in my overall system that's between the wireless box,
and my cable modem/internet.

thanks