Re: Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
So ask the people who would know.  Asking on a user list, deep in a
thread without any subject indicating that the question may be
relevant to someone from infrastructure that would know the answer,
isn't likely to get you what you want.
Yes, I suppose expecting someone from Red Hat to respond on the
fedora list is too much to ask.  But I think that makes the point
about how much they use it - or care about it.

Yes, someone at Red Hat should be paid to monitor every thread here to
ensure that important questions about their motivation and commitment
are answered quickly.

The fact that they don't provides that answer more clearly than anything else could.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx