Re: hello

Ginis.com wrote:
> hello,
> my name is George...
>
> I have downloaded "Fedora 8" and I burned to CD and I can boot...
>
> I have Windows XP Professional, the question is: how I can make boot
> from USB the "Fedora 8"?
> i wait for  your answer... if you want...
>
> thanks a lot...

First, I would read:

You may also want to do a Google search on installing Fedora to a
USB drive. After that, you may want to repost your question, using a
better subject, and a clearer question. With the subject you used,
most of the people that can help you are likely to skip over your
message.

There is also the problem of understanding what you are asking. I am
not sure if you are asking how you install to a USB drive, and set
it up so you can boot off of it, or if you are asking how to
configure your computer to boot off of a USB drive, or if you are
asking something else...

Mikkel