grub splash resolution

hello

few days ago i had installed FC8, the grub splash screen is showing with a resolution different off my display. I can't see anything when my pc is botting because of that, onlye i can see a very small area of grub splash screen. if i press space bar in my keyboard the size of letter of services that is starting up is very big, as grub splash screen. how can i fix it. i have a hp compaq nx7400 with wide screen display. the screen resolution after i login is 1280x800, every thin is fine after i boot, login windows is showing ok and the desktop too. some times, hints of guifications plug in of pidgin is showing with very big size font too...

¿Chef por primera vez?
Sé un mejor Cocinillas.
http://es.answers.yahoo.com/info/welcome