list settings (was: User specific resolution, where is that saved?)

On 20Nov2007 08:40, Peter Lauri <peterlauri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| I never received this email from the list, maybe it never reached the
| list. Or maybe some build in function in Gmail to not show emails that
| I send to a group I  belong to.

I think mailman lists can be set to not send to the message author.
Maybe this list is set up that way.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

If there is anyone here who I have not insulted, I beg his pardon.
        - Johannes Brahms (1833-97)