Re: Filesystems Not Mounting

This is from Fedora 7. A week old install.

A little history:
      Was running Fedora 6 with all available fixes via yum without any
      issues (this included Sun Java and Oracle 10g Enterprise database).
      I performed a clean install on this same machine of Fedora 7.  But I
      had the same filesystem issues so I went back to Fedora 6.
      Later I performed a clean install on this machine of Fedora 8. But
      with the Sun Java and Oracle database issues, I fell back to Fedora
      6.
      Now - After the EOL for Fedora 6 was announced and I saw no
      resolution for the Oracle and Java issues, I did a clean install of
      Fedora 7.

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@xxxxxxxxx