Re: Duplicate CD icons on desktop

André Costa wrote:
Hi,

sometimes the cd icon appears twice on my GNOME desktop -- usually
when I have a PC game DVD on it before I login. I've seen this also
happen on F7 as well (been using F8 for a week now). Both icons access
the DVD as expected, but if I eject one of them, the other one is
turned into a broken reference (it doesn't point to anything).

Anyone else experienced this? Could this be a fedora-only issue or
should I report it upstream? (I searched GNOME's bugzilla but didn't
find anything related)

Regards,

Andre

I too am on F8 and I have never had 2 icons from 1 DVD in the drive. I think your problem must be related to what is on the DVD. All my DVD's are either movies or fedora versions and they all make one icon.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User