Re: How do i start a clean X? How do i change the default Login Manager?

IN Fedora 4 used to  do this

EDIT /etc/sysconfig/desktop

Default Login to KDE: Fedora by default makes everyone
login to Gnome.
If you prefer everyone to login to KDE by default.
CHANGE from

DESKTOP="GNOME"

to:

DESKTOP="KDE"

KDE Login Manager: Fedora by default uses the Gnome
Login Manager (gdm).
If you prefer to use the KDE Login Manager (kdm).
ADD the line:

DISPLAYMANAGER="KDE"

Changing Preferences: You can change the preferences
for login managers.
For Gnome/gdm:	Run 'gdmsetup'
For KDE/kdm:	Run the KDE Control Center > System
Administration > Login Manager.
--- "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>