Re: Getting it right

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
On 18/11/2007, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I like to be able to click on a URL in a message and have Firefox
come up with that URL on it. I had it in FC6 and Got it again in F7 but
then lost it. I asked on this list for help and heard nothing. So I
decided the problem is, if you use a yum installed Thunderbird and
Firefox it will not work. I tried it both on F7 and F8. It then seemed
the fix is to not use the yum installed Firefox.

What you describe works perfectly for me on F7 and F8 with the
thunderbird and firefox installs from the Fedora repository. You have
some local configuration problem.

Your right. I just learned what to configure :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User