Re: Thunderbird Profiles

En/na Chris ha escrit:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:09:37 +0100
Aesux <pere.fedora.linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does Fedora 8 support the thunderbird profiles?

It's not a Fedora 8 issue. It's weather or not a plugin has been
created to with under an OS or if a feature has been enabled for an
OS

Sorry, but I don't understand you. The thunderbird I'm using is which came inside the Fedora repositories, without any plugin and without any extension until now.

How can I activate then the Profile Manager in the thunderbird which came in Fedora?

Thanks again,

Aesux