Re: Thunderbird

Albert Graham wrote:

from the MAIN screen (and not an open message)

Click on:

View -> Messages - > Last 5 days.

Karl Larsen wrote:

I have had this problem before but forget how to fix it. I have been changing setup things for 2 days and it stays the same. One day when I looked at Thunderbird instead of the usual each item under Inbox and even Inbox is trying to show EVERY message rather than just the last 5 or so. You can't read a message on Thunderbird. It has to be double clicked and read off the main Thunderbird.

There must be a simple way to fix this but it is just not there. Any help will be much appreciated :-)

Karl

Sorry but my thunderbird 2.0 does not have View -> Messages. It does not exist.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User