Re: F8 Installation hangs on Dell Latitude D810

Tony Molloy <tony.molloy@xxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm installing F8 on a Dell Latitude D810 with BIOS A04 using boot.iso. The
install hangs during the initial boot at the following

running install...
running /sbin/loader

I used the same boot.iso to install onto an old test Dell Latitude D600
without problems so that's ok.

Anybody know the magic incantation to get the initial boot working.

Thanks,

Tony.

PS. The same happens when i try and boot from a USB stick