Re: F8 Installation Issue - Second Try

I have tried memtest that is part of the fedora8 installation DVD and it passed but the installer still crashes. Just for the sake of testing, i have booted through Fedora 7 install Disk and installer goes through successfully so it makes me believe that there is an issue with Fedora8 installer. Not sure if anybody else on this list have seen this before.

Any further thoughts?

Thanks

Srikanth