Re: Python 2.5 in F8 has no module "test"

On Nov 14, 2007 12:50 PM, yapple <no-reply-gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "test" is a builtin module in Python since 2.3. But in Pyhton 2.5 come with F8, I can not do "import test", why?

You have posted this message at least twice on this list. Please do
not keep posting the same message under a new subject heading. You
probably are not getting a response because there is on one on this
list with an answer. Additionally, it would appear from other messages
that you have posted on this list that you are using F8 x86_64. Is
this correct? Are you encountering this error using F8 x86_64?