pulseaudio problem for f8 kde resolved for me now

A few days ago I reported a problem that pulseaudio was giving multiple kde
crash handler popups in kde with a newly installed f8 system.

I have now resolved this by making a single change to the system. I noticed
that the install did not create a file /etc/asound.conf so I created one
with contents:

pcm.pulse {
    type pulse
}

ctl.pulse {
    type pulse
}

as per the web page at http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup

With this single change kde sound now works perfectly, and my other
applications such as amarok and sound from flash applications
in firefox work perfectly.

In addition I have also worked around the problem with wpa_supplicant not
starting at boot time by adding lines to /etc/rc.local to start the
supplicant and get an ip address using dhclient.

At this point I now have a nice working laptop running f8 and am now happy
with it. So now I can add my thanks to the developers for this new version -
which was indeed released on the advertised date which is quite an
achievement!