Re: How do I install XFCE?

lostson wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:57:35 +0530
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

lostson wrote:

 Maybe a XFCE revisor re-spin is in order ??
I have started on one but I haven't used Xfce in a while so it is taking sometime to get started. Help most welcome.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/XfceLive

Rahul

 It surprises me that there isn't one really, most distros regard XFCE quite highly. That and Fedora is becoming really hard to run on older hardware as a stock install. Between mono and all the daemons running is has gotten pretty doggone heavy.

It surprises me that so many people would feel the need but not make it happen.

Rahul